TMS therapy is a great option for people who have not found relief from depression and anxiety through the use of other psychotherapy and antidepressant medications.
Don’t take it from us.
A study of 6,600 patients reported that after completing TMS treatment:
- 83% of patients experienced significant depression relief
- 62% experienced full remission
Hear the stories of six people who found a treatment that finally worked for them.
TMS Therapy can lead to real change.
It might be a good option for you if:
- You have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, or OCD.
- You have tried medications but didn't find relief.
- You have tried medication but had adverse side effects.
- You can no longer use medication due to other health concerns or issues.
- You are ready to see real results in your mental health.
- You want a treatment covered by insurance.
If you fit this criteria and want to learn more — let’s talk.
Request a consultation with our team to see how TMS can help you recover from depression and anxiety.